A brief update from Al: I’ve been in Crosstown Studios in Liverpool to record demos for our next move. All will be revealed in 2012, suffice it to say that we will be a new band, with a new name, brand new songs and a new sound. The first tentative steps could not have gone better. You will hear new music and see us live, early in the New Year. And I’d like to welcome Laura McKinlay (from Denny, Scotland) on the fiddle, as our newest recruit. Keep the faith and have a great Christmas and New Year… Al.
- Enjoy the summer with a refreshing watermelon dish! Find out how to whip up a watermelon salad and more on our blog: blog.liveatthetrestles.com/?p=577 2 days ago
- Salmon is so versatile! Do you prefer it to be baked, grilled or seared? delish.com/cooking/g2039/… 4 days ago
- Fall in love with your apartment home all over again, thanks to these five tips! homeadvisorhomesource.com/5-ways-to-love… 1 week ago
- What do you like to eat with your ahi poke? A. Rice. B. Salad. C. Chips. Let us know! goo.gl/97rNUh https://t.co/Cv0zsyU0lv 1 week ago
- We like to let our photos do all of the talking! See what they have to say about living at The Trestles: liveatthetrestles.com/gallery/ 2 weeks ago
Search the site