Al O’Hare was a special guest on journalist Ian Hall’s Liverpool Student Media radio show recently. We’ve got the Listen Again here now – with Al talking about the end of The Trestles, a new direction and exclusive solo acoustic performances of new songs ‘The Grave’ (listen at 12.40) and ‘Michael’ (listen at 28.50). The interview is a revealing one and touches on what’s happening with all members of the band right now. Al says: “Take it for what it is. Everything is a work in progress at the minute – including these two tunes. We’ve got massive changes in the pipeline and things have already started happening. The Trestles were the river – where we’re going next is the sea…” Enjoy! And keep your eye on Al’s Twitter for developments.
- Enjoy the summer with a refreshing watermelon dish! Find out how to whip up a watermelon salad and more on our blog: blog.liveatthetrestles.com/?p=577 2 days ago
- Salmon is so versatile! Do you prefer it to be baked, grilled or seared? delish.com/cooking/g2039/… 4 days ago
- Fall in love with your apartment home all over again, thanks to these five tips! homeadvisorhomesource.com/5-ways-to-love… 1 week ago
- What do you like to eat with your ahi poke? A. Rice. B. Salad. C. Chips. Let us know! goo.gl/97rNUh https://t.co/Cv0zsyU0lv 1 week ago
- We like to let our photos do all of the talking! See what they have to say about living at The Trestles: liveatthetrestles.com/gallery/ 2 weeks ago
Search the site